Monday, April 26, 2010

O'Dear May newsletter

O’Dear! What a Memory
14053 Hwy 32
Ste. Genevieve, Mo 63670
573-883-5562


Tues-Fri. 10-4:30 Sat. 10-3:30 Sun, Mon. closed

Yes, another month is almost gone, I just don’t know where the time goes, but it does!!!!! I had mentioned in my last email my blog address, well, I goofed, I gave you the incorrect address. The correct one is www.odearmemories.blogspot.com, and I just checked this and it WORKS!!! I apologize for my mistake. I will get pictures of my classes and post them on it so check it out, you won’t want to miss these classes.


I do have quickutz CHA release, finally and remember my dies are everyday 20% off so come take a look at the new ones!! I also have several new Martha Stewart punches that are just awesome. I also have Fancy Pants, My Family collection and LYB fresh print clothesline. I have had several customers requesting page kits so I am now offering them. I will try to post them on my blog and if you want you can call and order them and I will mail them right to you.

Just to remind you, I will do classes on your time frame if you have 3 or more girls, just call to arrange a time, I will even do a class of your choice.

May 1, Sat. mini album class, this is a mini chipboard book done with basic grey’s porcelain collection, in greens, browns and pinks and can be used for a variety of themes. 10:30-12:30 class fee $30 please bring basic tool kit and zip dry adhesive and olive pastel fluid chalk, if you don’t have these items they can be purchased here the day of class.

May 8, Sat. card class , make 5 all occasion cards, one of them a graduation card, and one of them a man’s birthday card, 10-12 class fee $23

May 11, Tues. card class, repeat of May 8th, 9:30-11:30 class fee $23

May 12, Wed. graduation cap mini album, make this adorable album that folds and looks just like a graduation cap, you can even choose your own school colors, but you will have to call at least a week in advance to choose your colors. 9:30-11:30 class fee $25

May 15, Sat. name tag class, many of you have seen the name tags that I have made for my grandkids rooms, this is the class, you can choose your colors and you will have to tell me what names you want to do, I will also make up kits for those who have several grandkids or kids. Any name up to 5 letters is $15 anything over 5 letters is $20, you can do a boy or girl. Again I will try to get these posted on my blog so check it out. 10-noon

May 22, Sat. graduation cap mini album, this is a repeat of May 12, would make a good gift for the graduate on your list. 10-noon, class fee $25

May 25, Tues. another heritage page class, make (2) 2 page heritage layouts to add to the ones you did last month. 9:30-11:30 class fee $30

May 29, Sat. heritage page class, repeat of May 25th. Class fee $30 10am-noon


Please bring basic tool kit and any other favorite tools you use regularly to all classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments much appreciated!!!!!